[meteorite-list] Question

From: LITIG8NSHARK at aol.com <LITIG8NSHARK_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 15:34:15 EDT

Good afternoon, Folks,

I can't speak for today's meteorite market, but back in the early 2000's
it was the Lunar meteorite Calcalong Creek. Small specimens were selling at
about $75,000.00 per gram. I know because I bought some from Rob Elliot
at that price, and made money re-selling specimens. Just incredible!!!

Best regards,

Paul
Savannah GA
In a message dated 2009/08/19 3:29:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,