[meteorite-list] Question

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:36:04 -1000

Great question Greg, and excellent answers by list members in
response! I was amazed at the prices quoted for some of the specimens
- astronomical!

For those who cannot afford such meteorites or their prices, I offer
something a little more down-to-earth on ebay this week, where
Bassikounou, Chergach, NWA pallasite, NWA oriented chondrite and
Campos are still very affordable ... some still as low as 99? All are
quality pieces that can be seen here for the auction ending Saturday:

http://shop.ebay.com/fujmon/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

gary