[meteorite-list] Question

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 18:06:12 -0400

I have the main mass and Bill Gates, where ever you are, don't listen
to Tracy---you can easily afford it.

Seriously, the comparative table previously provided is flawed as all
the sales were not for one gram specimens. I've sold a 1/10 carat of
GV for the equivalent of $165,000---but the most for a one gram
specimen or more was "only" $12,000.

BTW, I traded GV for the 13 kg Willamette specimen I obtained from the
American Museum of Natural History.

At the time, I thought it was one of my better exchanges....

....ouch.

;-)