[meteorite-list] question

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 18:34:16 -0700 (PDT)

6 years ago right after the park forest fall,I was working with a small college with a trade that netted me my .97 gram fragment of KAKANGARI K class meteorite.I traded a 370 gram whole individual? of park forest to get that K class piece.It is only one of three K class type's out there.So to me that is the rarest class of meteorite out there.This has been? a most interesting thread.It's nice to see when some lame brain is bashing me or someone else.People have to learn to grow up.
?Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!!