[meteorite-list] Delays in processing samples

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 22:02:03 -0700 (PDT)

This is a quick message to all those that have send me samples in the couple months-- most everyone is on the list. I've been on bed rest and haven't had the time to look at everything and write everyone back. I've several hundred emails to look back through so if you've not gotten an answer in the next two weeks feel free to prod my memory.

BTW: I've a very limited quota for classification opportunities this fall especially if NASA's budget falls again. If you have something hot as in other than common chondrites, feel free to send me details and photos off list and we can discuss it.
Elton