[meteorite-list] Images of Honolulu and Palolo meteorites wanted

From: ted brattstrom <volcanoted_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 23:41:33 -0700 (PDT)

Aloha -

I am going to be doing a presentation on meteorites and impact next month in Hilo, and to make it a little locally interesting, I was hoping someone might have some good / large images of the Honolulu meteorite and the Palolo (valley) meteorite I could incorporate into my presentation.

The couple I've seen online have been either smallish, or have slight focus problems.

Pointers / or copies are welcome.

Mahalo / Thanks

For those interested in impact craters - my latest trip - to Kelly West Crater in Australia is online in a first draft format :-)
     http://kauscience.k12.hi.us/~ted/Craters/KellyWest.html

and the links to the rest of the trips:
     http://kauscience.k12.hi.us/~ted/craters_and_more.htm

Ted (who used to live in the Palolo valley)