[meteorite-list] Question

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 17:36:44 +1000

Easy... Chassigny! Since I started collecting about 8 years or so ago the
price has remained steady at ~$30,000/g. BUT... that's because it's only
ever available as a few milligrams here and there. Lodran is a very similar
one. Around $25,000-$30,000/g steady too. A number of others have sold for
more on occasions for a few milligrams but those prices never hold-up over
time. The old, low TKW namesakes will win every time.

Cheers,

Jeff