[meteorite-list] AD: Auctions Ending Today. Highlights Added. Big Specimens still at GREAT Prices (Buyers Point of View!) *Also Game For List Members!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 07:57:58 -0700

Hello,

(Recap of Game and Highlights added !)

There are still many auctions that are priced below market value,
which makes the game an even better deal for those who play. The game
is really kind of set up for folks who already bid on my auctions
weekly anyway, but it gives them a chance to basically get all their
meteorites for free this week. If you were to be high bidder on let's
say 12 auctions, and the cost of those auctions were $197.00, making
you top winner for the game, you then get to go shopping for $300.00
worth of meteorites in my ebay store. You get $497.00 worth of
meteorites for $197.00. This is just an example, but essentially you
get your meteorites for next to nothing. Most of you of course, don't
need this explanation.

Is it a gimmick ?, of course it is. However, it is fun and if you do
as many ebay auctions and sales as I do, you would find ways to keep
it fun and interesting too. Ebay auctions can be tedious and down
right boring to do week after week, so finding new ways to keep it fun
is what I am after. Also, I remember what it was like to be a new
collector who could not afford many meteorites! This game helps
someone expand their collection for next to nothing. If I wanted my
ebay auctions to go through the roof this week, I would of opened this
game to the general public, instead it is ONLY FOR LIST MEMBERS. There
are only about 1000 list members, but my ebay store visits from
individuals, is over 20,000+ per month. Anyway, most of my sales come
from non-list members these days, but the list is the "home place" for
most of us.

On Thursday August 20th (This Week) I have 49 Auctions ending. These
were all started out at 0.99 cents. I am offering a $300.00 shopping
spree in my ebay store to which ever list member wins the most
auctions. A pretty simple game with big rewards. Just bid and win as
many of those 49 auctions and be the winner of the most auctions and
you then can go shopping in my ebay store and use the $300.00 on
whatever you like.

SEE ALL AUCTIONS HERE:

http://shop.ebay.com:80/merchant/meteorite-collector_W0QQLHQ5fAuctionZ1QQ

The last game was a big, big success and I gave out 2($250.00)
shopping sprees and one other shopping spree for $150.00 (If I
remember correctly).

This time the game is FOR LIST MEMBERS ONLY. My last one was open to
all ebayers, but that was just a little overwhelming with email
questions. However, the game brought many new people into meteorites.
I have over 20,000 people who visit my ebay store each month and when
I ran the game the last time my visits exceeded 20,000 just for 5 days!

Anyway, the rules are simple. Try and win as many auctions as
possible. There are some really nice meteorites out there this week.
After the auctions are over, I will notify the winner and I request
that you paypal me the $$$ for the won auctions within 1 hour. I will
then give you the thumbs up to go shopping. YOU MUST PAY for your wins
before you can go shopping and I need the shopping to take place
within 24 hours of paying me through paypal. Win as many auctions as
you can. Pay me pronto. Get thumbs up and then go shopping! Simple
and FUN.

HIGHLIGHTS FOR THIS WEEK! There are some Big, Big, specimens and I
started out 49 auctions at 0.99 cents. An inventory value of close to
10K !

Beautiful L3, SAHARA 02500, 2,418 gram, THIS IS A BIG BIG SPECIMEN...
worth a lot more than current bid! *********
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200371667935

CANYON DIABLO Individual, IAB Iron, 1136g SO CHEAP AND BIG - Nicely
Shaped Specimen! ********
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200371393342

Extremely Rare-WABAR, Saudi Arabia, 9.47 g, Here is a chance to get an
extreme rarity cheap! *******
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200371647949

A Beautiful Slice of SEYMCHAN, Pal, 122 gram, This and many other
Seymchan slices in my ebay store belong to my son Christopher. These
help him pay his way through college. *******
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200371649957

Classic - GOLD BASIN, Arizona, L4, 81.73 g, A REALLY NICE SPECIMEN,
super cheap right now!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200371543449

(NEW) Ungrouped Ataxite, GRIFFITH, TX, 28.85g, I can't afford to keep
offering and selling these below cost! This was an expensive meteorite
to acquire from the field!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200371541957

(New) WILBUR WASH, Az., L6, Slice, 86.31 gram, Not many left and Main
Mass was sold.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200371397735

Outstanding Silicated-Campo Del Cielo -155g, pretty coll & pretty cheap!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200371377163

(VERY NEW) The WEST, Texas Fall, L6, 6.94g, This ASH CREEK specimen is
glorious! LAST SLICE of this size that I will auction at 0.99 cents.
THERE WILL BE NO MORE OFFERED!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200371863757

Beautiful Translucent Slice BRENHAM 11.55g- A BEAUTY!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200371663311

Choice Specimen From Northwest Africa-174.6g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200371655596

Choice Specimen From Northwest Africa-162g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200371396577

New Fall- TAMDAKHT, H5, 15.8 gram, With Crust
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200371394305

New) CV3, NWA 5546 From Africa, 9.40 gram, NICE ONE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200371392107

NWA 3118, Outstanding CV3, Nice 1.96 gram-Nice inclusions!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200371393000

Choice Specimen From Northwest Africa-246g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200371391741

(New) Fall, CHERGACH, Mali, Individual, 3.82g- A nice individual
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200371392587

EADS, Colorado, H4 & Seldom Available, 5.61g, nice slice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200371392394

*** This One is A GREAT DEAL! Superb Specimen of SEYMCHAN, Pal, 1174
gram !
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200373685661

MANY, MANY MORE AUCTIONS ....

ALSO, I have added over 100 new items in my ebay store- Check out the
slices of Native Silver! Simply amazing.

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham