[meteorite-list] Tucson's Flandrau Science Center Faces Closure

From: ensoramanda at ntlworld.com <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 0:19:06 +0100

Hi All,

Just to back up what Geoff says...I visited the Flandrau collection 2 years ago and had a great time (got the T-shirt to prove it) Even spent the evening there observing through the telescope that is open for the public too.

Well worth a visit.

Graham Ensor UK

PS attended Rob Elliot's auction on tuesday...a very good day.