[meteorite-list] Book Titled: The history of meteoritics and key meteorite collections

From: Anita Westlake <anitawestlake_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 17:54:45 -0700 (PDT)

I checked out the book from the Emory University libraries a couple of years ago and found it quite good. I can't give specifics b/c it was awhile ago, but I do remember wanting to make a copy of virtually every page. See if you can't find it in a library somewhere before you go spending that kind of money (that you could use to buy another meteorite!)
Anita