[meteorite-list] Meteorite AD Spots 1 Year For $99

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 18:19:42 -0700

Hi all,

If you sell meteorites, or have a meteorite or astronomy related website
I encourage you to take part in this. It's well worth it.

I've been asked many times over the last couple years whether I would
sell advertising space on my Meteorites USA website and more recently my
MeteoriteBlog.com site. I didn't really want to do that because it was
simply not something I was ready to.

Well, circumstances change, and I'm in a unique position to be able to
offer home page advertising on my popular TOP 10 ranked
MeteoritesUSA.com website. www.meteoritesusa.com

MeteoritesUSA.com gets thousands of "unique" visitors every month, and
it has great exposure with HIGH TOP 5 & TOP 10 RANKING on the web for
many highly competitive keywords related to meteorites.

Just type "How to find meteorites" in Google and see for yourself!

I'm also TOP 10 for "Meteorite Information"

OTHER MAJOR TOP 10 RANKINGS!
Stone Meteorites
Chondrite Meteorites
NWA Meteorites
Iron Meteorites For Sale
Stone Meteorites For Sale

There are many others... many of which are #1 ranked! These of course
are proprietary inside info as I can't have ALL my competitors knowing
what keyword phrases I target... ;)

$99 will get you a 125x125 pixel banner ad linked directly to your site
from the home page for 1 full year.

No this is not a joke. I'm expanding my site, and will be moving more
toward news and information, and concentrating on providing more
meteorite related information. I will be offering more advertising for
dealers and astronomy related websites in the future.

In fact, I've created something that NO ONE has ever done before in the
meteorite community and am working on fine tuning it over the next few
months. Myself and many other meteorite community members have discussed
it at length and I'm almost done creating it. Look for it around the
time of the 2010 Tucson Show.

In the meantime, if you want a spot on the home page of one of the TOP
10 meteorite sites on the internet you might want to hurry. Space will
not last and I will not HOLD any spaces. Each spot will be sold on a
first come first served basis.

I'm only offering 10 AD spots!

The AD spots are numbered 1 through 10 and separated into two zones.

Zone 1: Above the Fold - Top half of the website. Viewed first!
Zone 2: Lefthand Column - Below the fold home page links!

Each one has it's advantages. However Zone 1 is much better space for
your advertising dollar. The first 5 should go pretty quickly so you
might want to reserve your spot pretty quickly.

To make it fair for everyone, I'm offering AD spots in both zones for
the same price of $99 for the whole year.

This way everyone has the same opportunity at the same space.

You don't have to be a dealer to get the AD spot, you could own an
astronomy related website, or geology, or any other related field. As
long as it is related in some way to meteorites I'll place your ad for 1
whole year on the home page of my site for $99.

Reserve your meteorite AD spot by sending me an email or calling me at
904-236-5394

Talk to you guys soon...

Regards,
Eric Wichman