[meteorite-list] Beware of Steve Arnold Chicago Ebay scams part3+

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 17:47:30 +0200

Hello GeoZay,

I'm sure nobody would begrudge you the presents you received.

In any case, my personal experience says: presents can be dangerous as they
knot an invisible ribbon between two persons. Not by chance old cultures
often developed highly complecated rules and systems of giving and
receiving. It's sometimes not such an easy and innocent affair.

So I agree with Anita - there could be persons "I wouldn't buy a 1 pound
lunar from for free". But, who knows, if the 1 pound would come from
Mercury? ;-) No, I wouldn't either.

Regards,

Matthias Baermann

I wouldn't buy a 1 pound lunar from him for free