[meteorite-list] Rob Elliott Auction Article with Photo's

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 06:06:53 -1000

Aloha Matt,

That was a fine article with many pictures of meteorites over which
one can easily go gaga (6.95kg Estherville I'm still drooling over) ;^P

While at the site, I did as you suggested and perused the Flowlines
online magazine. What a wonderful periodical with many articles of
interest to me, and possibly to more than a few on this list.

Oh, and I applied to become a member too ... didn't you know fujihara
is a fine Irish name ?

gary