[meteorite-list] no scam/no fraud/ just a trade

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 10:10:31 -0700 (PDT)

There was no scamming or frauding. here It was only trade that mike johnson and me made.We had been talking about this for a few weeks and it finally beared fruit.I traded the piece to him,and in turn I am getting some great pieces.It just continues to amaze me of all the wasted bandwidth that is wasted on all this.Lets just do meteorites on this list and stop all the ?crap.These personal attacks is old and not called for.Also I am not a member of the imca.Have a nice day all and this will be all I say on this.
?Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!!