[meteorite-list] UPDATE: Meteorite AD Spots 1 Year $99

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 10:31:20 -0700

Hi Listees,

Yesterday I posted an announcement that I was offering 125x125 pixel
advertising spots on the MeteoritesUSA.com home page to dealers and
website owners with meteorite related websites. Since then I've had good
response through email, but only one spot is taken. A little confused as
to why, I figured it was because I posted so late in the evening around
9:30pm EST. So here's another opportunity with a bit of an added bonus!

I also own MeteoriteBlog.com a daily meteorite news blog which also has
high ranking and THE SAME amount of traffic that my MeteoritesUSA.com
enjoys.

I decided to up the ante a bit by offering advertising on BOTH sites as
a package deal. $99 for a 125x125 pixel AD spot on the home of
Meteorites USA or $150 for a 125x125 spot on BOTH websites for an entire
year.

The best thing about the MeteoriteBlog.com website is that you get a
SIDEBAR AD. This means your AD will show one EVERY page of the site!
Thereby increasing your exposure to everyone who visits the site by more
than tenfold.

How big is 125x125 pixels?
This is about the size of the AD you will get:
 ------------------
| |
| |
| AD |
| |
| |
| |
 ------------------

This AD size gives you a good amount of space to advertise your
meteorite business or astronomy related website. Not to mention the
price is right.

It's only $99 for the whole year on the home page of one of the highest
ranked TOP 10 meteorite websites on the planet! Or $150 for both sites.

Thousands of visitors per month mean more traffic for you and a back
link for your Google ranking. Oh yeah, and my Google page rank on my
home page is 3 which is pretty high for this biz! Meteorite.com website
(the #1 meteorite site on the web) has a PR of 5!

You can view the sites here:
www.meteoritesusa.com
www.meteoriteblog.com

Contact me off-list for details on how to order, payment info or for any
questions you might have.

Phone: 904-236-5394

If you don't have a 125x125 pixel graphic to use, I'll make you one for
free!

Oh yeah, one more thing. Those that reserve their spot today, get a
special BONUS advertising advantage. But you'll actually have to email
or call to find out what that bonus is... ;)

Talk to you soon...

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA