[meteorite-list] list meteorite sales for free, no fees ever

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 20:51:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hello listees,
   You can list anything meteorite related for sale free in our classified section of the SkyRock Cafe, list as many as sales and as often as you want. We have quite a bit of traffic and a good number of active members, over 11,000 hits per day. You items will be seen. Hope you all enjoy it and hope it helps you out. you can also find some good deals most of the time here.
If you want to ad a banner on the site, contact me off list and we can work it out, really cheap.
http://illinoismeteorites.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=Ads
Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner
http://illinoismeteorites.com