[meteorite-list] holes in stone meteorites

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 01:21:13 +0200

Thank you Matthias,

indeed it is the largest hole I ever found. I hope it was no mistake to make
it public. The geographic coordinates I will publish as soon as the
scientific work will have been done, for everyone having a fair chance to
hunt his own hole.
I plan, after classification is done, to slice the hole down.
First 2500 people to chime in, will get a parthole for free.
I'm only not sure yet, how to wrap them, for the holes not getting damaged
during shipping.
I will keep you update hourly about the distribution of the freeholes.
Furthermore I offer to any university, high school and rest home etc. a
piece of hole for free for scientific studies and educational purposes.
All others already can pre-order on a moderate price-per-gram-rate.

So don't hesitate, as a famous hole said once:
"Holes are like money in the bank, money in the bank!!"

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----