[meteorite-list] To Answer Steve's Question

From: Eduardo <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 10:47:43 -0300

Answering both Steves at once.
The Nuevo Mercurio that "meteorite men" Steve mention is now in my
collection.
But it's not 25g, it's a little under 8g. It has a hole about 2x1mm.
I also remember a "tricky" holed meteorite: some D'Orbigny
slices/framgments had holes made when gas bubbles were exposed on thin
slices or fragments.
best regards
Eduardo