[meteorite-list] METEORITE CONTEST

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 13:46:59 -0700

Hello all you meteorite freaks and Astro Nuts!

In light of the BAD economy, I've got something all you astronomy buffs,
collectors, scientists and meteorite dealers might just be interested in.

A "little" Meteorite Contest - Free meteorite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWA-Meteorite-Achondrite-ucrite-impact-melt-4-9g_W0QQitemZ260465700779

A possible Ucrite, Impact Melt, or Achondrite... It's an unclassified
stone, and an awesome little 4.9 gram meteorite specimen from my
personal collection. This piece exhibits some GORGEOUS crackly greenish
gray fusion crust, and huge iron inclusions!

The first person to post 10 FREE classified ADs on my newest FREE
classified ADs site Spacifieds.com http://www.spacifieds.com/ gets the
meteorite FREE. I'll even pay shipping anywhere in the world.

AD tracking: I'm tracking the ads that are posted via email notification.

The first person to reach the 10 AD goal gets the meteorite. Simple as that!

*** There's no limit to the number of ADs you can post!
*** You can post ANYTHING related to meteorites and astronomy.
Collectibles, Meteorites, Telescopes, cameras, tripods, lenses, filters,
books, magazines, comics, artwork, software, games, lithographs,
posters, and turtles (OK no turtles)...

Did I mention that it's FREE to post UNLIMITED ads! So, you have no
excuse not to post...

No go start posting: www.spacifieds.com

Enjoy & Good Luck!

Regards,