[meteorite-list] Requesting Beta Testers for New ebay Page on meteorite.com

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 19:48:07 -0700

Hello Everyone,

The wife and kids were out of town this weekend so I completed an ebay
project I've been working on for a while.

This new ebay page is not linked from meteorite.com yet as I'm in the
beta test phase. The link is easy to remember as all you have to do is
add /ebay after www.meteorite.com
http://www.meteorite.com/ebay/

I would very much appreciate if some of you would kick the tires of this
new page. Quite a while ago there was some good constructive comments
made about our original page and I've tried to build this new page to
address everything mentioned and more.

If you like the page and wish to be added please reply back with your
full name and ebay account name. The only requirement is that you be in
good standings with the members of the meteorite-list and the IMCA. You
do not have to be a member of the IMCA but if you were a IMCA member and
your membership was revoked then you are not eligible.

Most everything on the page should be easy to understand. One thing I
will mention is the "ebay Sellers last update" time stamp. Part of the
code I wrote polls the listed sellers to see how many auctions they are
currently running. The time stamp represents the last time this routine
was run. Therefore the number of listings I show may be off from the
true number by about a 15 to 30 minute time span.

Hope you like the new ebay page and find it useful.

Paul
http://www.meteorite.com/ebay/