[meteorite-list] Alien Contact Predicted

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 09:38:23 -0700 (PDT)

I would have to agree. I do think aliens exist, but if they are able to travel to us, they are so far advanced, we are not much more to them then ants infesting this planet.
If we do come across aliens or another intelligent race, I think it will most likely be machine/robot with AI and not a "flesh and blood" being.
Any alien life will most certainly be a great deal more advanced then we are and will know to stay away from us due to how we are as a species.

Just my 2 pennies.

Greg C.