[meteorite-list] Trappists & fireballs

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 15:40:28 +0200

Hi David, Mark, Dirk, list,

Gods can come to you.....

In Belgium we have officially about 800 different
brands of beer (unofficially something like 2000,
some very local). Up to 14% strength available (but through special request).
By far more than fireballs and meteorite falls!
(olny 4 meteorite falls authenticated so far
since 'free" Belgium exists (1830).
(this last line is here to justify this post,
that should be exclusively devoted to meteorites
"and related" (Unless Art considers that "12%+
Trappist issue" is definitely a related topic ?....)

My car is driving Mulhouse-Belgium back-and-forth
every week and the trunk is not always full....
My car can then be called "God", if you are on
visit here. It does not consume Trappists, just carries them....

One of the good opportunities for a visit can
well be the Ensisheim blast...otherwise (and if
you are in a hurry), just call (Christopher Cokinos know that very well....!)
Also prepare your orders. Payment "in meteorites,
cash" always possible, upon preliminary agreement (kidding).

All always welcome ! (David got it this year,
Dirk promised, Mike is invited, who else
interested ? - Btw, Martin and Rob, I'll be at you later today...)

Best,

Zelimir

Prof. Zelimir Gabelica
Universit? de Haute Alsace