[meteorite-list] To Answer Steve's Question

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 08:04:59 -0700

Hola All,
I've seen a few examples, and one is viewable online (it's for sale,
oddly enough) on Marcin's Gao page:

http://www.gao-guenie.com/gao_oriented.htm

If you scroll down a bit, it's on the right side - it's hard to miss
the "HOLE!!!!" note in the photograph - click for better pics.
It looks like the thick fusion crust on the trailing edge of the stone
formed a natural bridge between two protuberances.
Regards,
Jason