[meteorite-list] Have a Gut Feeling

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 15:17:48 EDT

Hello everyone...I got this gut feeling that several of our list members
are out in Pennsylvania looking for a Mason/Dixon meteorite or two. Little
tidbits embedded(and not embedded) in various emails seems to point that way
to me. I'm just guessing, but I think Steve Arnold of Meteorite Men and
Geoff Notkin might be there as well as Mike Farmer. It seems that Eric
Wichman was there, but is back. Perhaps Reuben is there too? Anyhow...I could be
off, but the guessing is fun. Good Luck.... :O)
GeoZay