[meteorite-list] Fw: Meteorite fell in front of children

From: Thomas Österberg <marie.m.osterberg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 20:26:02 +0200

Hi Dirk,

Just glad to see that you have posted this little cute story at your news
weblog :-)

Just a remark, the text in the last paragraph reflects my own personal
opinion, after having looking closer at the picture of the "meteorite".

Anyway, I will post any additional information to this story on the list.

Now to some other Scottish whiskies that can be used to facilitate the
prononciation of Finnish - samic words. I can warmly reccomend this two (and
they are also easy to prononce!!):

Glenrothes 72 (bottled march 29, 2004, Signatory Vintage)

Rosebank 90 (Duncan Taylor & Co)

Happy hunting!

Thomas