[meteorite-list] Thanks... Tweet Tweet!

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 12:59:22 -0700

Hi listees and all my philosopher friends,

I'm really philosophied out right now. My brain hurts from thinking too
much.

I'd like to send out a BIG THANK YOU to all of you who've given their
feedback on both my alien questions, and the new Spacifieds.com website
which was created with you guys in mind.

As kind of an even larger thank you I wanted to further the fast growth
of the site by offering something I know all you dealers out there will
appreciate very much. You buyers, collectors and lurkers should check it
out too...

A FREE LINK!

I want to give you a free link on the Spacifieds.com blogroll. The site
is growing at a rapid rate, and everyone knows the more items listed the
more buyers, collectors and visitors it will garner.

All you have to do is post free ad listings for your items for sale or
trade. Post 10 minimum listings, preferably 20 or more, but 10 is good,
and I'll put a link to your site on the blogroll. This is a permanent
link! It is displayed on every page of the website in the right sidebar
and gives you great exposure! You can view the blogroll here:
http://www.spacifieds.com

I've also added some features and have taken the advice you guys have
been so kind to provide via private emails. I've adjusted the look and
feel somewhat too.

One very cool feature I've added is an "Auto-Tweet".

Now every ad posted to Spacifieds.com gets posted to my Twitter page
AUTOMATICALLY! It also provides a DIRECT link back to your ad listing.

This means your ad listings gets a HUGE boost of traffic and visits for
every ad listed, not just your ad. The more ads you post , the more
visitors will automatically visit the site! You don't have to do
anything other than post your ad listing to get traffic to your ad.

In addition I've added a VERY powerful marketing tool to each ad
listing. Each new ad listing posted now has a "ReTweet" button. This
allows site visitors to Tweet directly to their Twitter accounts
automatically without having to fill out any forms. It only takes two
clicks and your ad is seen by hundreds and thousands of visitors
depending on who Tweets your ad. This feature alone is hugely powerful
word of mouth advertising. You can even ReTweet your own ad listings if
you are on Twitter too.

Let's keep this growth moving! There's over 30+ meteorite ad listings
already from a number of very reputable dealers, check it... List it.
It's free and it's easy. Now go post your free listings...

Thanks everyone...

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA
www.spacifieds.com

P.S. Don't forget the Free Meteorite Contest is still running!
http://www.spacifieds.com/meteorites/free-meteorite-contest-post-ads-win-details/