[meteorite-list] Speed-of-light question

From: Mexicodoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 00:44:28 -0400

Oh one of these Gamow deals ... lets see, is it:

0.707106781....times the speed of light (dividing by the square root of
two to cancel out the dilution of someone watching you, who thinks you
have traveled at 6.18... years?)?

The "..." because exactly is a pretty strong statement and I am
keyboard challenged to write (1/(sqrt(2))*c since the parentheses get
confusing.

Best wishes, Doug