[meteorite-list] Meteorite Hunters Sentenced- new information

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 21:03:35 -0700 (PDT)

Bill the woman was elderly and just a few weeks before had been broken in on, robbed and possibly beaten as I recall from early accounts. Had this the trespassing happened before this robbery She would have likely offered them ice tea.

I agree it was a vote getting ploy for the judge and the DA. The charges and bond far exceeded what would have happened in any case where local deer hunters walk across anothers land during hunting season.

Elton