[meteorite-list] Meteorite Hunters Sentenced- new information

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 10:17:26 -0500

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 06:06:14 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>Dear List:
>?? I have been corrected off-list about the woman in this story. I obviously did not have all the facts, and shouldn't have spouted off about her. Please accept my apologies for being too quick to judge.

I didn't mean to sound like I was attacking you when I was defending the woman.
I just think that, most of the time when you find some stranger wandering around
on your property, if they aren't there by accident, then they are usually there
wanting to either sell you something that you do not want (their vaccum
cleaners, their religion) or take something that you want to keep. Rarely are
they there to give you free kittens, rainbows and butterflies.

Okay, they might be there to give you free kittens-- those might lead a man to
knocking on random doors.