[meteorite-list] Alien Contact Predicted

From: Becky and Kirk <bandk_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 08:52:42 -0500

Rob,
      Astronomers have now concluded that there are over 100 Trillion
galaxies in the known Universe with EACH galaxy averaging over 1 billion
stars---and this is an estimate!! You seem to be underestimating the size of
our Universe. There is no way any of Drake's final values could be zero.
Do you disagree with the SETI scientists and astronomers and the findings
thru the HUBBLE telescope??
Kirk......