[meteorite-list] Randy Korotev-- one cool character

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 09:16:19 -0700 (PDT)

Dear list,

I agree, Randy is a great guy. I had the pleasure of meeting him at the 39th Lunar and Planetary Conference in Houston. His poster session was next to the one I was privileged to work. He is probably the most lunar-enthusiastic person I have ever met. Not only that, he is a lot of fun to talk to, very personable.

What more can be said, a great advocate for Lunaites, extremely knowledgeable, a nice person and very approachable!

I refer to his web-site constantly, the best resource for lunar material information on the this planet.

Best Regards,

Adam