[meteorite-list] Alien Contact Predicted

From: Phil Whitmer <prairiecactus_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 12:49:07 -0400

Hi Eric:

All those really smart people you mentioned and countless others could all
put their heads together in one huge conference call and between them, they
still could not figure out something so simple as how abiogenisis actually
works. A simple basic question: how does non living matter become alive? So
yes, you're absolutely right, humans are ignorant. And they are so arrogant
as to project their beliefs onto the whole universe, without the thinnest
shred of evidence to back it up. I live in a fact and evidence based world.
Now, if the tinfoil hat wearing crowd wants to believe in aliens, flying
saucers, alien abduction, crop circles, then I say open up your closed mind
and go for it! As for me I never once believed in Santa Claus, the Easter
Bunny, or the Tooth Fairy. Sad, I know. One of the consequences of living
in a reality based world. And I know, it's fun to dream and imagine, but
without facts and evidence, it's just the sound of one hand clapping.

Just the facts, ma'am,

Phil Whitmer