[meteorite-list] Alien Contact Predicted/we are the aliens!

From: Steve Dunklee <sdunklee72520_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 10:31:30 -0700 (PDT)

I forgot to mention the extinction events happeninmg every 100k years or so. which would require species evolved from one celluar organisms to man in less than a million years. with observed reproduction rates of all species on earth this is just not possible! and to make this meteorite related we must have been dropped here from a meteorite lol :)
cheers Steve