[meteorite-list] Tucson Meteorite Auction-Location

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:13:10 -0700

Hi John,
        The location is 1150 N. Beverly at the VFW hall where it was
Last year and 4 of the last 5 years.
        Don't forget, I try to get a very interesting presenter prior to
The auction at about 6PM (last year it was Jerry Armstrong) and
there is usually cake at 7:10....I haven't spoken yet with the
generous previous donor, so, I don't want to assume anything or
put my foot in my mouth - I'll save that for later, as that
Tends to be a chronic problem for me.
        Directions will be included when I put up the auction page.
        Best wishes, Michael