[meteorite-list] Ad Sale auctions ending on ebay tonight Friday August 28, 2009: Zag, Long Island, Zagami, Lake Murray, Overland Park, BOXHOLE, Korra Korrabes, NWA 801, Tulia (a), Richfield

From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 17:47:13 -0500

Hello fellow Meteorite Collector,

I hope you had a great week and that you're ready for a great weekend!

I have a few auctions on ebay that end this weekend.

Please have a look if you like. Here is the link to my seller's page or you
can click on a link below. http://shop.ebay.com/searchingforfun/m.html?_n

ZAG Meteorite H 3-6 Chondrite 7.46 g IMCA COA CRUSTED

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280388103940

LONG ISLAND Meteorite Kansas 7 gm COA IMCA Nice L6

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270446256239

ZAGAMI Meteorite IMCA COA MARS SHERGOTTITE frag

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270446261340

LAKE MURRAY Meteorite .633g COA IMCA IIAB VERYRARE NICE

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270446653053

OVERLAND PARK Meteorite Kansas 1.6gms COA IMCA Nice H4

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270446734948

BOXHOLE Meteorite Iron Australia 25.4g COA IMCA 1937

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270447659567

Korra Korrabes Meteorite 26.0g COA IMCA H3 Namibia

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270447659918

NWA 801 Meteorite CR2 Carbona Chondrite 2.30g IMCA COA

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280389624941

Tulia Meteorite (a) H3-4, .916 gms IMCA 1917 COA Nice

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270448603519

RICHFIELD Meteorite Kansas .44 gms COA IMCA Nice LL3.7

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280390393127

Thank you very much for your time and for looking.

Have a great weekend!

Brian

IMCA # 6387

searchingforfun is my ebay user id