[meteorite-list] Aussie Photographs Meteor Through Telescope: NOT

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 05:24:22 -1000

After reading the entire thread, I'd have to agree with your
assessment Rob. Chris (the astrophotographer) seems very defensive
when offered possible alternative explanations (like a slew off a
focus star with shutter open) for his interpreted meteor. Meteors
I've seen captured photographically look nothing like that which was
taken by Chris.

gary