[meteorite-list] Denver Show 2009 Meteorite Auction and Get-Together with the COMETS

From: Bob Loeffler <bobl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 11:59:04 -0600

Hi all!

Here is my one and only AD for the year. ;-)

Meteorite World Get-Together
Sponsored by the COMETS
COlorado METeorite Society

FEATURING: FOOD, BEER and AUCTIONS!
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 18 at 6PM
In the Mineral and Fossil Supply showroom
1441 West 46th Avenue, Unit 7, Denver, Colorado

We are having two auctions this year! One is Oral (as usual) and the other
is a Silent Auction. Please see our website for all of the details:
http://www.peaktopeak.com/comets/auction.htm

Sellers are strongly encouraged to register items for the Auction early.
This year we will have a limit to the number of items that will be allowed
in the Oral Auction (5 per Seller; 30 total). Additional items can be
entered into the Silent Auction. The room will open at 5:00pm.

Buyers are invited to come between 6pm and 8pm for check-in, to preview the
pieces offered in the Oral Auction, and to bid on silent auction items.

6 - 8:00pm - Silent Auction (6 - 7:30pm), Socializing, food and drink
8 - 9:30pm - Oral Auction
9:30 - ??? - More socializing!

Please see our website for all of the details, including a map:
http://www.peaktopeak.com/comets/auction.htm

Regards,

Bob Loeffler
COMETS