[meteorite-list] Alien Contact Predicted

From: Phil Whitmer <prairiecactus_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 19:37:50 -0400

Bob:

What do you mean when you say there was no evidence for the composition of
the stars? It was right there in the form of meteorites, but people then
were a lot dumber than today. All those dummies had to do was analyse a
meteorite and they would know what the sun was made of. This isn't that far
fetched, because back in the olden days a leading theory of meteorites was
that they were thrown off the sun. So that one's pretty obvious.

And as far as Urey's Earth like planet is concerned, well guess what? It's
right next door and it's as dead as a doornail. Unless I missed the
headlines?: News Flash: Life Found on Mars! The absence of life on Mars is
a huge blow to the quasi religious belief in aliens.

Oh, and I'm being self serving by pointing out the stupidity of mankind?
Compare the War Department budget with NASA's. I rest my case. I'm just
saying that people shouldn't go around saying they know what they don't
know. Again, I'm not the one positing the existence of phantasmagorical
outer space aliens. I know what I don't know, (Did Rumsfeld say that?) In
other words, I know I'm dumb, and that almost makes me smart.

Phil Whitmer