[meteorite-list] Alien Contact Predicted

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 17:01:47 -0700

Phil, List,

Your skepticism is only outweighed by your unbound and pure contempt for
anything other than your own absolute belief in nothing but what you see
before your eyes. The only problem is your eyes are slammed shut!

You're not a doubter or a skeptic. Doubters and skeptics believe in
shades of gray. Yes is white, No is black, and doubt is somewhere in
between but leaves room for anything on either end of the spectrum.

Wait... The visible spectrum isn't really shades of gray at all is it?
It's color. It's wonderful, joyous, vivid and absolutely beautiful color
of almost infinite shades and tones. On either end of that spectrum are
waves of invisible energy that is unseen yet can be felt and measured.
These waves extend far beyond the visible, and even beyond the measurable.

Though ALL humans on this earth can see this visible light. Those who
can't are blind or have their eyes clamped shut. You've been hoodwinked
by your own closed mind.

To your comment regarding life in the universe.

"...This unbelievable singularity only happened once as far as I can see..."

How I ask, do you know this when in fact your eyes don't see and your
ears don't hear?

Open your eyes... Open your mind... Listen...

Learn.

You don't know it all.

Regards,
Eric Wichman