[meteorite-list] Alien Contact Predicted

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 20:28:45 -0500

On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 19:37:50 -0400, you wrote:

>were a lot dumber than today. All those dummies had to do was analyse a
>meteorite and they would know what the sun was made of.

Yes, cuse the lack of forsight of medieval, Renaissance and Victorian scientists
for not running meteorite samples through their mass spectrometers, neutron
activation analizers, and ion microprobes! What fools they were!

http://chemistry.about.com/library/weekly/aa030303a.htm

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."

--Isaac Newton

"If I can't see much of anything, it is because I'm standing below the testicles
of dwarves."

--Phil Whitmer