[meteorite-list] Possible Alien Contact

From: Phil Whitmer <prairiecactus_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 20:21:14 -0400

Ok Darren,

Fine by me, I'm getting sick of the subject anyway, as I'm sure everybody
else is. You won't subscribe to my religion and I won't subscribe to yours ,
so the whole matter is moot.

Just one parting shot though, before, in the words of the immortal Chicago
Steve: I promise to never post anymore of my ignorant misguided rants
forever.

My question is this: Just how far are you willing to take your whole
crypto-religious alien belief thing? I gather you believe in the existence
of highly advanced technological civilizations that are billions of years
ahead of the Earth. Surely they would have figured out intergalactic travel
in that amount of time, don't you think. I mean, look how far Earthlings
have advanced in just the last 100 years. If you, Darren Garrison, were
given an unlimited budget and the best laboratory in the world, right above
the particle accelerator, you and your team of scientists could figure it
out in a couple of decades, I know, I've read your rants. In the words of
the immortal Enrico Fermi: "So where the hell are they"?

Are you willing to follow your reasoning to its logical conclusions? Surely
you must believe in flying saucers. There's much evidence to support their
existence, especially since so many of them have visited the Earth since we
started bouncing radar off the moon and setting off nukes, (or whatever it
is the fringies are saying). Many responsible and highly credible
witnessess have seen them. They appear on radar, in photographs and videos.
They're in the Bible, in Mayan and Aztec art, they even appear in Indian
petroglyphs. There's a guy with tremendous street creds that actually
walked on the moon that believes they're here living and working amongst us
in all walks of life. Isn't he smarter than you and me both? Surely you
believe him! Area 51, alien abductions, anal probes, so you believe in all
this. Why not? If you're a true Pro Lifer, why wouldn't you believe in the
Hollow Earth theory. You already said you don't need any evidence for your
beliefs. You know the saucers could easily hide the entrances to their
bases under the ocean, maybe in the Marianas Trench, alongside the mermaids?

One more question before we drop it for good, I'm just curious, am I really
the only one on the entire list that doesn't believe in space aliens?
(Please email me offlist to avoid public derision)

Ok, nuff said, now can't we all just get along, hold hands and sing Kumbaya?

Phil Whitmer