[meteorite-list] eBay cancelled auctions - Question

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 18:16:27 -0700 (PDT)

Is canceling ebay fixed price listings something that is considered acceptable?
I know I end items all the time that sell off ebay, but they are fixed price - I would not end any auctions for low bids.

I agree, ending auction style listings should not be done if there are bids, but what us the opinion of fixed price listings?
My opinion is having a fixed price makes it ok to end as it is available for purchase if someone wants it - if they snooze, they lose.

Hope everyone had a good day!

Greg C.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwanderingstarmeteoritesQQhtZ-1