[meteorite-list] Alien Contact Predicted

From: Phil Whitmer <prairiecactus_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 21:41:05 -0400

Darren,

Yes they were fools. See my reference to Democritus and Diogenes. These men
and the other Greek Classical Philosophers, weren't fools. (With the
possible exception of Aristotle.) They pretty much laid the groundwork for
everything we know today, and they did it in the 5th Century BC. And they
didn't need no stinking mass spectrometer to do it either. It was pure
brain power. Btw, your arguments are starting to deteriorate into personal
attacks. Funny, but still personal. I expected more from you.

Phil Whitmer