[meteorite-list] More eBay cancelled auctions

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 00:36:13 -0700 (PDT)

To mention once again: I am fairly sure it is against eBay terms of service to sell an item outside of eBay once listed for the duration of the auction and for an additional 90 days(?)there after. So delisting an item to sell it to someone else outside the ebay system for whatever reason is a violation of a seller's agreement with eBay.

Delisting an item because it isn't drawing a high bid is a specific violation as the listing was structured to avoid paying reserve auction fees if no reserve price was imposed.

Elton