[meteorite-list] Astronomy Art, Spacifieds & The Meteorite Contest Update

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 07:16:07 -0700

Hello list,

After another all-niter I'm absolutely exhausted. But before I go to bed
at 7am I'd like to share something with you guys and give you an update
on the free meteorite contest I announced last week for Spacifieds.com.
I'll post this quickly before I fall asleep.

The Free Meteorite Contest Update: DINO CAMPO!!!
98.5g Campo del Cielo Iron (Natural Uncleaned) ? Shaped Like A
Dinosaur!!! (or maybe a turtle?)
Contest details:
http://www.spacifieds.com/meteorites/free-meteorite-contest-post-ads-win-details/
CONTEST ENDS TONIGHT!

As of this moment Martin Altmann's ad is in the lead with 116 views.
"The Real UNWA - the BEST UNWA 4.656 kgs (116 views)"

Dave Gheeslings Ad: Second place with 108 views
Pictorial Catalogue On One Hundred Indian Meteorites (1999) (108 views)

This is a close one... Dave's NWA 5367 Main Mass is pulling third place
with 99 views.

No there's only one prize so don't get all excited for Dave just yet.
Sorry Dave... ;) Though I may have to send you something anyway just for
having two of the top three spots. ;) Maybe... We'll see. Perhaps
someone else will come from behind and snag the win?

OK, Next up and I'm hitting they hay!

Astronomy Art: I'll let this one speak for itself.
http://www.spacifieds.com/art/

Enjoy...

Thanks everyone! for all your support!

Talk to you soon...