[meteorite-list] Could Dogs be trained to recover meteorites?

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 20:10:07 -0500

On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 19:02:36 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>Hi Sonny,
>
>I think it was a German shepherd that found the fence buster meteorite at
>the Park Forest fall. Don't have the details of that story but you may be on to something here.

Hm. Maybe some "meteorites" are actually alien civilizations attempting to
communicate with what they figure is the dominant form of life on the planet--
after all, these "dogs" have slaves to feed them, to care for them, to cater to
their every need...

I'm sure they are still worrying about retrubution for "The Nakhla Incedent."