[meteorite-list] BIG TATAHOUINE ... BIG KREEPy LUNAR and More...(ADDED AD)

From: Mexicodoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 10:03:13 -0400

Hello achondritic fanciers,

http://www.diogenite.com/t1ns.htm

Thanks for the kind feedback. Kindly check it out if you haven't. Many
nice TATAHOUINE's, DJOUMINE #4 and the Lunar are left.

I will still be available to mail stuff out for anyone paying by 2PM
CDT (7PM GMT) today, Monday.

Then, the sale is over & done. I highly doubt these Tatahouine prices
will be repeated (most likely it'll be back to double when you want
them). These green crystal meteorites are simply classied BBWs
(Beauties: Big and Witnessed, or cBBWs). There is no substitute for a
big witnessed beauty. Go Green ... Try Tatahouine ;-) and you'll be
pleasantly shocked and properly impacted with delicate yet firm and
generous samples of these Vestal virgins. Lots of cleavage worth
staring at, and one of them is on her own and looking for a real
meteorite buff, she's 38 million years exposed and just a little
crusty...

Kindest Moonday wishes,
Doug
(MBA*, Keck-log's School of Management marketing program, NWU,
Chicago!!!, where spokesman Stoney the Tiger eats Tata's every morning
for breakfast and says ... they're GRRRRRRREAT !!!) Silly Tiger, Tata's
are for Listoids.)

*Meteorite Beauty Administration