[meteorite-list] "Meteorite Men" the Series

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 13:42:10 -0700

Greg,
I am truly sorry if I mistook you for your brother about NWA 5000. I do know that you are guilty of attacking me many times on this list. I know we have never met and so I have always wondered why you have attacked me.
You stated this thread with your negative remarks not me. So, I will leave you alone if you do the same. It is rumored that Farmer was removed from this list for libeling Steve and you have left a bad taste about me on this list. Again, I do not know why?
But your comment about me walking South is a little less than subtle as well. Is that a racist remark because my name is Esparza?? My family has lived here for four generations and where I live once was Mexico. BTW,
Icebrgs would be found closer if I walk north.

--
Carl or Debbie Esparza
IMCA 5829