[meteorite-list] Meteorite hunters find 13 space rocks in Grimsby

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 23:23:02 -0800

Hola All,
I did a little sleuthing and turned up a photo of one of the newer
finds on the following page:

http://www.physics.uwo.ca/news-events/

For a direct link to the larger size, click here:

http://www.physics.uwo.ca/images/grimsby-fireball-09/recovered-frag1-600.jpg

I'd say ~15g, give or take - it's hard to guess because I don't know
exactly how large that coin is.
Regards,
Jason