[meteorite-list] [AD] Guadadule Y Calvo, the Dog's drinking bowl meteorite.

From: Jan Bartels <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 00:29:38 +0100

Dear Listoids,

I believe this is a pretty rare one these days...

Guadalupe Y Calvo, 48 gram part. slice. (hexahedrite IIA)
The 58,6 kg. meteorite had been used as a dog bowl for years on a ranch in
Cihuahua, Mexico and after it was recognized as a meteorite it was traded
for a new pickup truck.

Really don't know what it is worth these days. I couln't find any others
offered to value this one so make an offer before it goes to Ebay.

Pictures on request off list pls.
Paypal only, no trades.

Best,
Jan